About Angels Hair & Beauty
Opened in 2012 the vision at Angels Hair Nails and beauty has been established to create a platform for aspiring and experienced hair and beauty professionals from all ethnic backgrounds to learn and gain new experiences and values in all hair types and textures.
At Angels Hair Nails and Beauty salon we are recognised for our ability to combine traditional hairdressing techniques with modern new trends. We work with all hair types and textures and our professionals are specially trained in handling higher densed hair and natural curls.
All of our professionals are in house trained to provide the all round experience we believe in providing as a service.
Founder Janet Joshua has worked with celebrity clientele such as Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding, Sugar babes through partnering with Paul Percival of Percy and Reeds London British award winning salon on great Portland street.
Angels hair Nails and beauty Salon has been recognised as a platform of developing some of the most professional elite stylist in the Afro hair industry such as Wanye Shorter Cambell of Errold Douglas. Our long term goal is to continue to create a platform for aspiring professional who still take pride in all hair types and textures and to the consumer offer great services at affordable prices.
NoScrunchie Good Afro Salon Awards 2015
Our Company Values
• We are not only haircare experts but we also, support and develop all our “Artists”.
• We try to understand and produce the best level and quality of hairdressing for all.
• We try to relate to ethical and social behaviours that may influence or young aspiring artists.
• We don’t discriminate against age and gender!
• We offer in house training to all artists as part of a mandatory development program.
• Our aim is to bridge the gap in hair and beauty industry and increase the level of training and skills being delivered in the work place including mentorship and life skills.
• We use all great branded professional products that work with all hair types from Afro to Euro.
• We have a signature look that is somewhere between sassy and classy!
• We aim to keep our prices affordable in comparison to what we offer. And our promise is that premium will meet affordability.
Now offer Private eduction to those that would like a professional career accredited by VTCT.
Passion for mentorship and skills training. Contributing to society and the British economy.
Studied Economic and Business whilst running my salon in 2014 to enhance my knowledge as a business owner. 15 years of hairdressing experience. Worked with Amina Kadia Frugal parade finitely, Toni and Guys. Noelle Stewart was a big inspiration to me as well as Wanye Campbell. Excellent hairdressers.
Nesh market for Professional stylist that can work with all hair types.